Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where are you going, my little ones...little ones??

Where are you going, my little one, little one,
Where are you going, my baby, my own?
Turn around and you're two,
Turn around and you're four,
Turn around and you're a young girl going out of my door.
Turn around, turn around,
Turn around and you're a young girl going out of my door


(Note:  This is a friend's daughter that I have known since she was born.
Beautiful Wedding Venue North of Spokane!)





And how is THIS for a little one growing up?...  :(




Time is marching on!
How will YOU spend it today and invest in the life of those around you?

Be KIND    Be GOOD   Be FORGIVING!

Do something extraordinary today for that person in your life who is not expecting it!

There will never be another "gift" like the "present"!

No comments: