Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Firetruck and My Angel Baby #2

My Grandson, Colt, has such a sweet heart!  This broke mine! :(


So, according to his mother (my daughter), Coltie had gone with his big 4 year old brother, Gunner James,on a field trip that Gunner's school had!  While there, Colt was running around and would not listen to his mommy.  THEN, an actual alarm went off and all the firemen were sliding down their ladders, suiting up and starting thier engines to respond to an ACTUAL FIRE!! 


CHAOS!!  Where is my child?


"Oh, Colt Daniel....you are in TIME OUT!"  shouts mommy.


Poor Angel Baby...was SO happy....now he is SO sad!  (where are my kleenex?  )

3 comments:

Raven said...

awwwww!!!!!!! You are the best granny there ever was :)

phil said...

You go blot girl. Like daughter like mother. Have fun at our house.

phil said...

You go blog girl. Enjoy cannon beach.